Are you looking for a new way to draw attention to the important points in your presentation? Infographics videos are quickly becoming one of the most popular and effective methods for getting key messages across. Whether it’s for an internal meeting, training program, or marketing message targeted towards potential customers, an infographic video is sure to engage the audience with its eye-catching visuals and simple animation style. In this blog post we’ll explore where infographics video can be used within companies and organizations, how they can be utilized in various settings, and how you can create successful ones. So if you’re curious about featuring this innovative medium at work or school .
What is an infographic video?
Essentially, an infographic video is a short video that uses animation and visuals to present data or information in an engaging and easy-to-understand way. They’re becoming increasingly popular because they’re a great way to communicate complex information quickly and effectively. And since more and more people are watching videos online instead of reading articles, it’s a great format to consider for your next marketing campaign or content piece.
The history of infographic videos
The history of infographic videos can be traced back to the 18th century, when Benjamin Franklin published a newspaper that used infographics to illustrate political news. In the early 1900s, animators started using infographics in their films to help tell stories and explain complex topics.
It wasn’t until the early 21st century that infographic videos started becoming popular online. In 2006, YouTube launched its first video infographic, which explained how to make a chocolate cake. Since then, the use of infographic videos has exploded, with businesses and individuals using them to explain everything from how to choose a mattress to how global warming works.
Types of infographic videos
There are many types of infographic videos. Some common ones include:
- Explainer videos: These videos explain a product or service in a clear and concise way. They often use animation or motion graphics to help explain complex concepts.
- Data-driven videos: These videos use statistics and data to make a point or argument. They can be used to illustrate trends or highlight important findings.
- Narrated slideshows: These videos combine text and images with narration to create an engaging video. They can be used to summarize a blog post or article, or to present information in an easy-to-digest format.
- Time-lapse videos: These videos show processes that happen over a period of time. They can be used to illustrate the passing of seasons or changes in technology over the years.
- Character-driven videos: These videos use characters to tell stories and explain concepts.
How to make an infographic video
There are a few ways to make an infographic video. You can use a software program like Adobe After Effects, or you can use a website like PowToon or Wideo.
To create an infographic video with Adobe After Effects, start by creating a new project and importing your images and videos. Then, add text and effects to your images and videos to create the desired effect. Finally, export your project as a video file.
To create an infographic video with PowToon or Wideo, start by selecting one of their templates. Then, add your images and videos to the template and add text and effects as desired. Finally, export your project as a video file.
Examples of great infographic videos
There are many great infographic videos out there, but here are a few of our favorites:
- This wonderful video from Kurzgesagt explores the smallest particles in the universe and how they work. It’s both informative and visually stunning.
- If you’re looking for something a bit more lighthearted, this playful explainer from ASAP Science covers the science of sex. It’s sure to get you thinking about the birds and the bees in a whole new way.Finally, this video from The Economist takes a look at the changing face of retail and how the digital age is impacting stores across the globe. It’s an engaging way to explore an important topic in today’s world.Conclusion Infographic videos are a powerful tool for communicating complex information in an easy-to-understand format.
- The team at TED-Ed always produces excellent educational content, and this video on climate change is no exception. It provides clear explanations of one of the most complex topics around, all while keeping you entertained.
- We love this video from the folks at The Economist, which breaks down the history of money in an accessible and entertaining way.
- For a truly unique experience, check out this stunning piece from Vox on the history of human migration. It’s both informative and visually beautiful.
The future of infographic videos
The future of infographic videos looks bright. They are an engaging and visually appealing way to communicate complex information in a clear and concise way. Additionally, they can be easily shared on social media, which makes them a great tool for promoting businesses and products.
As technology advances, we can only expect infographic videos to become even more sophisticated and interactive. So if you’re looking for a creative and innovative way to market your business or product, don’t hesitate to consider using infographic videos.
Infographics videos are a great way to explain your data in an engaging and visually-appealing way. By using an infographic video, you can communicate information quickly and effectively while also holding your audience’s attention. If you’re looking for a creative and impactful way to present your data, consider using an infographics video.