There are countless reasons to outsource your prospecting, cold calling, and sales appointment setting functions. Suffice to say, the sales game has changed and you need the best methods to win the most sales. Outsourcing your sales prospecting makes sense on many fronts and increasing sales and morale are only part of the equation.
Here are the TOP 10 REASONS to use professional appointment schedulers:
1. Statistically, they are far better at scheduling qualified sales appointments than salespeople who prefer the spotlight of presentation, negotiation, and closing.
2. Appointment schedulers have an average of 30 calls and 1.5 scheduled appointments per hour.
3. When using an appointment setting company, sales organizations see twice the productivity of sales reps.
4. In numerous surveys, salespeople say cold calling is their biggest dislike. Some say they just hate it and avoid it at all costs.
5. It is much easier to manage a sales staff when appointment setup is outsourced appointment setters. It is no longer necessary to design and revise call sheets that are of very little benefit.
6. Appointment companies are better able to call the most profitable leads, the ones who are most likely to buy from you early.
7. Appointment setting services provide a traceable and much better ROI compared to traditional sales approaches.
8. Appointment setters provide you with analytics that improve the efficiency of your entire organization.
9. Professional appointment organizers can gather valuable information about your brand and position.
10. Separating the establishment of prospects and appointments from the sale is part of the new paradigm that the top 2% of companies around the world are using.
Companies that set up sales appointments can also be invaluable in surveying their customer base, introducing new products, and conducting database marketing.