“If all human lives depended upon their usefulness – as might be judged by certain standards – there would be sudden and terrific mortality in the world,” said Gene Tunney, an American professional boxer who competed from 1915 to 1928. He held the world heavyweight title from 1926 to 1928, and the American light heavyweight title twice between 1922 and 1923.
With the harsh impact of COVID-19, a lot of people have lost their lives. Medical experts have suggested wearing a mask whenever you go outside and maintaining social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The main reason for coronavirus infection is due to the transmission of respiratory droplets that mix with the air and infect the other person when they breathe. The respiratory droplets occurred when an infected person talks, sneezes, or coughs.
Mask is the best option to reduce the spreading of coronavirus.
Here are five do’s and don’ts of wearing a face mask:
- Practice regular hand washing before and after you wear a mask. If you cannot wash your hands then try to carry a sanitizer with you so that you can sanitize your hands every time before you touch your face. Sanitizer contains 60% alcohol and alcohol is the best option to prevent you from any harmful viruses or bacteria.
- While wearing a mask, make sure that your mask is tightly fit and it covers your nose and mouth perfectly. There should not be any air gap while wearing a mask. If the mask is loose then it’s better to get a new one.
- Find a mask that perfectly fits your face; also make sure to get a multi-layered mask that can help to filter the tiny dust particles that come along with the air when you breathe in. Also, make sure to get a mask with an earloop so that you can adjust the fitting of your mask.
- Social distancing is necessary to reduce the spread of coronavirus, but if you are not able to maintain social distancing then make sure to cover your face with a mask.
- No matter if you are sick or not feeling well, wearing a mask is a must in this critical COVID-19 situation. Wearing a mask not only protects you but others also.
- Children with the age of 2 years or smaller are not allowed to wear the mask. It can cause them breathing problems.
- Do not wear a mask because you are asked to, it is for your precaution. Make sure that mask is completely covered to your face and there should be no air gap.
- Due to the high demand for masks, the surgical mask, and N95 masks are unavailable for healthcare workers. Avoid buying these masks, instead, get a UV Face Mask that can offer your prevention from bad air pollution and allows you to get clean and cool air.
- Use the earloops to remove your mask; do not touch your mask with your naked hands.
- Don’t wear a mask while playing or participating in a sprint or swimming.
UVMask is a unique mask that comes with multiple filtration layers that help in filtering even the smallest dust particles and give you clean breathing. The UV Mask purifies both the air inhaled and exhaled, which increases safety for the user and those around.