Founded in 2008, Exness Pakistan is a global multi-asset broker providing access to trading in a wide range of financial instruments, including forex, commodities, energy, stocks, indices, and cryptocurrencies. Exness is a fantastic option for Pakistani traders because it offers market and instant executions on MT4, MT5, and Web terminals.
There are various account kinds available to traders, including Standard Cent, Standard, Raw Spread, Zero, and Pro. This broker has made it their aim to improve traders’ access to the market by offering zero-pip spreads, instant trade execution, high leverage, and cheap or no commissions.
Read this Exness Pakistan review about Benefits and deposit and withdraw funds method in Pakistan.
Important Benefits of Using Exness in Pakistani Markets
- With the leverage of 1: Unlimited in MT4 and 1:2000 in MT5, we offer one of the most effective leverage services.
- It provide a spread as low as 0 pips, a lightning-fast market, and instantaneous trade executions.
- Some instruments available are currency pairs, equities, indexes, commodities, energies, and cryptocurrencies.
- FSA regulates the company in Seychelles, CySEC in Cyprus, and FCA in the United Kingdom.
- Help is available in 15 languages, including Hindi and Urdu, and is available via phone, live chat, and email at any time.
- All transactions involving credit cards, digital wallets, and wire transfers are free.
- Trade using industry-standard systems, including MT4, MT5, and Web terminal.
- Five distinct accounts are available to accommodate a wide range of trading styles, needs, and comfort levels.
- Scalping, day trading, and even algotrading are all fair game.
- There are a number of opportunities for collaboration, as well as instruments for learning and commerce.
How to deposit and withdraw funds at Exness Pakistan
Exness Pakistan accepts a broad number of payment types, including cryptocurrencies, credit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers, and more, all of which are free of charge. However, remember that some electronic payment systems charge an extra price.
Here are the Exness deposit and withdrawal options:
- With a bank card, you can make fast deposits as low as 10 USD and wait 72 hours to withdraw the funds.
- Electronic wallets (like Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, SticPay, WebMoney, etc.) have no fees, require no verification, and provide quick depositing and withdrawals. The minimum deposit is 10 USD.
- Deposit and withdrawal times for cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Tether/USDT OMNI) are up to 72 hours. The minimum deposit is 10 USD.
To expedite the crediting of deposits, traders should always check that the name on the trading account matches the name on the payment system. Additionally, withdrawals can only be made back to the same payment method used to make the initial investment.
How to Choose MetaTrader Broker?
This quick guide will help you select the ideal MetaTrader 4 brokers:
- Choose a broker that charges reasonable fees and commissions.
The broker has financial goals similar to yours. There are transaction fees associated with all Forex brokers who provide the MetaTrader platform. Some have very affordable rates, while others have very expensive rates.
- Go with a broker who can process your trades quickly.
Execution speed refers to how quickly a trader’s order to initiate or terminate a position is carried out. Forex is a highly fluid market. Therefore poor response time might cost you money.
- Decide on a broker with a low spread,
Pips denote the spread, the difference between the sale price and the purchase price of a currency pair. When the spread is high, the cost of buying goes up, and the profit from the selling goes down.
- Pick a broker who will facilitate trading in low quantities.
One hundred thousand of a given currency constitutes a whole lot. A whole lot of the Euro/Dollar pair, for instance, is 100,000 Euros, while a nano lot of the same pair is 100,000 nano lots or 100 euros.
- Go with a broker who doesn’t hit you with inactive fees
Having to pay for doing absolutely nothing is the worst. That is what the inactivity fees are intended to achieve, but some brokers still use them.
Always test a broker’s services using a free demo account before committing to them for real money. By opening a demo account, you may try out a broker’s services without spending any money. If you like it, you may switch to actual money trading with the same broker from the demo account.