When health is of significant concern, using different methods to ensure a healthy body is essential. With the diet most of us follow currently, having digestive and excretory problems is a common issue. Buying a water bag enema online is a quick solution to this problem.
What are Water Bag Enemas?
An enema is a process of introducing a liquid into your body, through your colon into your intestine. It allows you to detoxify your body and get rid of many harmful bacteria and residual stool. A water bag enema contains the liquid of the enema in a water bag. It also has silicone tubing and smooth nozzles through which the fluid is transferred into your body. Several online stores provide high-quality enema water bags you can buy.
How does an Enema work?
Using an enema is simple. The process involves attaching the pipe and nozzle to the water bag’s mouth. The nozzle needs to be inserted carefully. It is recommended that you use a lubricant like coconut oil or something like it. After this, the water bag is pressed lightly to inject the liquid into the rectum. The liquid sits in your body for a certain amount of time before being expelled.
Steps for Administering Enema at Home
Giving yourself an enema involves a set of procedures that help you stay safe. These are:
- Firstly, wash your hands thoroughly. Our bodies are sensitive and even more so on the inside. Foreign germs may get transferred from your hand to the nozzle of your enema if you don’t wash them.
- Remove the tip of the enema nozzle. Enema nozzles are lubricated, but if yours isn’t, you can add lubrication like coconut oil.
- Set yourself in a suitable position for the enema. Laying down in a fetal position with your knees close to your chest on either the left or right sides of your body.
- Slowly insert the enema nozzle into your rectum. In case of pain, stop immediately and don’t force it. Forcing an enema nozzle is risky and can cause damage to your rectum.
- Finally, squeeze the enema bag to inject the liquid into your body. You can consult with your medical practitioner regarding how much time you need the liquid to rest in your body.
The enema can be administered alone, or you can take the aid of a family doctor, medical intern, and alternative medicine providers. These individuals have proper training and help you to make the process smooth!
You can find enema water bags online with ease. Infant enema bags are also available for children. It can only be used if a doctor prescribes it. Before using an infant enema, you should consult a doctor. It gives you a clear idea of whether your child needs it or not and ensures their safety.
Enema bag kits are made of quart rubber and come with silicone tubing and smooth nozzles. Enemas also help you relieve acne, bloating, headaches, back pain, and fatigue! We recommend using an enema to help reduce stress. Shop online for the best enema bag kits and keep yourself healthy!