Are you looking for pure organic honey in Lahore? There are many firms in Lahore that provide organic honey but the main question is how to check honey is organic or not. You need to check the thickness of honey if thick than organic if not that’s something wrong with it.
Tips for Honey Great Healing Properties
- Honey has amazing healing properties.
- It soothes sore throats, strengthens the immune system and can even be used in place of refined sugar.
- Needless to say, consumers are always looking for brands that offer pure honey.
- But with price wars and fierce competition between brands, we can’t just take their word for it.
- Pure honey is viscous and therefore adheres to surfaces more easily than other liquids.
- Place half a tablespoon of honey on your thumb.
- If the honey flows too quickly or spreads like any other liquid, it does not produce honey.
Need to test with Water
- If you put a tablespoon of pure honey in water, it will not dissolve easily and will sink to the bottom of the jar.
- On the other hand, if it mixes too quickly or too easily with water, it is not pure honey.
Pure Honey is Flammable
- This test requires a little care.
- Many people don’t know this, but pure honey is very flammable.
- Dip the end of a match into honey or dip the match into organic honey.
- If it catches fire when you strike the matchbox, it is pure honey. If it doesn’t, it’s probably adulterated.
When a tablespoon of honey is heated in a pan or other suitable container, it will caramelize quickly without forming bubbles or foam.
- However, adulterated honey may not caramelize and bubbles may appear.
- Given the benefits and uses of honey, it is important to choose pure honey for the best results.
- In many cases, added sugars and other substances can affect the results you expect from honey.
- This is especially true if you are trying to lose weight by reducing your sugar intake.
- So be sure to perform at least one of the above tests to ensure that you are using only pure honey.
How Many Ways to Choose Honey?
- Most of us choose honey that is exactly as we imagine it: shiny, clear and easy to remove from the container.
- This type of honey is usually heated to a high temperature (pasteurized), resulting in a very runny product. This may sound like a lot of fun, but it is not good for honey.
- During the pasteurization process, the high temperature destroys the enzymes and vitamins inherent in honey.
Read: How Many Types of Honey
Process of Raw Honey
- Raw honey is just the opposite.
- Raw honey has not been processed, heated or treated.
- The National Honey Board defines raw honey as “honey produced in the hive or by extraction.”
- In other words, it is the honey produced by the bees.
- At Nature Nate, we do not heat or pasteurize our honey. We heat natural honey to make it sweet and liquid.
Without Filter Honey
- Honey in its natural state contains vitamins, enzymes, pollen and all the other wonderful benefits that natural honey has to offer.
- However, honey is often filtered during the pasteurization process, which removes these natural ingredients.
- By choosing unfiltered honey, you can be sure that the natural ingredients are still intact.
At Nature Nate’s, we gently heat our honey, then gently filter out unwanted ingredients and beeswax before bottling.
The result is a delicious, unfiltered, amber-coloured raw honey. We also make sure it’s free of pesticides, antibiotics and impurities from corn and rice, so you get the most natural honey possible.
At Nature Nate’s, we pride ourselves on being more than just a label. We are mothers and fathers, sons and daughters. The makers. The thinkers. Followers of faith. Leaders. The storytellers. The Orange Label is our commitment to the best honey possible. Honey is our business, but our mission is to glorify God by providing health products for you and your family. We take the care of our employees very seriously.